Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 2nd, 2012

Hey Guys!

     Well, I don`t have much time to write today because we have a district activity here in about a half an hour. I`m doing fine here. Just plugging along and working hard. I`m not trunky, I promise. My week was somewhat boring given that my companion and I were in bed for two days with horrible colds and headaches. The weather is changing and my body doesn`t like it very much. I have experienced the most humid conditions of my entire life here in these past two weeks. It is so humid that its no longer cold outside and you can´t help but sweat after walkign and walking. You come home at night and your bed and pillow are wet but you have to sleep anyway. Its terrible. But today is the first day in two weeks where its not too humid. Thank goodness that cold is coming back. 
     Gavin, your photos were bomb. The Time Traveler one was sweet. Maybe you could redo the photo now with all the clocks with different times on them. That would be way sweet too. But, awesome job. I could never get Photoshop down really well when I was in Blair`s class. But it was a lot of fun. You are totally designing my new CD cover bro. I`ll even pay you. Haha
     Paige, I`m glad you`re liking your job and I hope it goes well for you. Brother Polluck is a good man and I would love to work for him too. Work hard, 110 percent of your effort 110 percent of the time. 
     I will be praying really hard for you guys this week as Dad goes into interviews. Something has got to come through eventually. Remember that God is never ignorant of any of his children. Mathew 10 talks about that a bird never falls to the ground without the Father knowing. Keep praying, keep looking and know that you will always be guided in all things. 
     The photo I sent is when we got caught in rainstorm without any rain coat. I got soaked to the bone. Sorry for the sort letter but I`ll make it up to you next week. Well, off to eat some American style Fried Chicken made by yours truly with the District. Love you guys and we`ll talk to you later! 


Élder Garrett Brighton Rook
 Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Oeste
        "La mejor misión de todo el mundo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment