Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 13, 2012

We received an email from a gentleman in Garrett's mission, and here is what it said.

HI GARRET'S MOTHER!!!
I'm Gonzalo Viola, A friend of elder rook from buenos aires, he has just left home after having tea with his companion. I've been a member of the church for two years and I really enjoy Elder Rook's company. He's very kind and he helps me with my English. I listen to his CD quite often as well, he's quite talente. I took some pictures of us and wanted to share them with you,maybe you can post them in his Facebook! In the pictures you'll see Garret, his companion Elder Silva and Me (Gonzalo Viola).
Hope you post them and let me know if you like them! Oh, there's a picture of a drawing he made specially for you,it says "Greetings from Argentina" (Saludos de Argentina)!
 
Sorry if I made some mistakes in your language! My english is good but not perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment