Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 9, 2012

Hola!

     Well, sounds to me that you guys had a pretty good week. Not much to write here as things are pretty slow in the winter time in Argentina. Today is the 9th of July which is Independence Day here in Argentina. So, everything`s closed and the streets are empty. On holidays, the argentine people takes advantage of just drinking and not working. So, there`s not much of parties on the city level. But, its pretty chill anyway. 
     I`ll be doing a fast for you guys on Wednesday since Dad has his interview that day. And I also have a request for you. Be praying for me because on Thursday, I have a dentist appointment because I have been having some pain in my two back molars and I hope its just because they`re sensitive and that they have deep pits. I doubt I have a cavitiy since I take fairly good care of my teeth. But, we`ll see. It hurts whenever I eat or drink something really hot or really cold. The change in temperature from hot to cold bothers them a little bit. 
     Man, everyone`s getting married! Crazy that Zaks getting married already. Send him my love and congratulations. 
     Mike Murphy did not write me back yet, but he probably will soon. He`s probably a little busy, but I`ll probably hear from him in a few days if not a week. 
     Remember next week, I won`t write until Wednesday because thats the end of transfer. Just thought I`d let you know. 
     My birthday was really good. The elders in my house got back from working about a half hour early and they had a cake waiting for me when we got back. They`re awesome. I`ll send pictures next week, since I forgot my camera cable today. I also had an asado with a family in our ward. I`ll have them give me pictures so I can send them to you guys. 
     The weather is finally getting cooler out. Winter is definitly coming and I`m loving it. But, its getting harder to work because now everybody`s inside and not answering doors. But, we still keep working and we are finding people to teach slowly but surely. 
     The ward is good, they help us a lot and are willing to help us with the missionary work that we`re doing here. We leave with members and they help us teach a lot. 
     Well, there is really nothing else to write so I love you guys and I pray everyday that God will watch over you always. Good luck on Wednesday and you`ll be getting my letter next wednesday.

Chau! 

No comments:

Post a Comment