Monday, July 30, 2012


Hola!
 
     I was thrilled to recieve letters from all of you this week. My week was really interesting but I`ll tell it later in the letter. First, i wanted to address some things.
     Primero, sorry for the missing capitilization on some letters, because the shift key on the left hand side of the computer i`m using is broken, so its a real pain to reach over with my left hand to use the shift key on the other side.
     Segundo, i was aware that gavin and paige weren`t going to send me money for me. I knew that i was going to get them something. Silly! I wouldn`t use their money on me! Haha. Anyway...
     Tercero, my tooth precedure went just fine. Now, if one looks in my mouth, you can`t tell that a procedure was even performed. They got rid of all the cement that they put in last week and filled it with some gummy stuff and porceline. Then, the dentist shined a light on it and it hardened up. She filed it down a little bit and boom, it wa done. I can eat on it and it doesn`t hurt anymore. Finally, after about three months, I can eat comfortably. Needless to say, I am doing just fine, so don`t worry Mom.
     Cuarto, the baptisms did not happen this week because of interview troubles. But they are going to get baptized on the 11th of this month. So, we`re still pretty excited.
     Quinto, I`m glad that you had fun at the wedding and tell them that I said hi. Please say hi to Shayler and Rebecca for me too. I love those guys. Shayler is a stud.
     Sexto, I thought it was funny that Paige spelled the activity they did "Boredwalk" as if it was kind of a dungy activity. Haha, I thought it was pretty funny, Paige. Don`t take offense, it was just a joke 
     Sèptimo, did you guys get my flight plans yet? If not, you should be getting them any day I would think. Kind of weird that they haven`t come yet. But, my release day from here is the 12th of Octubre.
     Octavo, I wanted ask for some recipes from you for some members in the ward. They follow:
          -Sloppy Joes
          -Pulled Pork Sandwiches
          -Pepsi Pork
     I always talk about these things to some members, so they want to know how to make them. The recipes would be awesome if you could send them by next week. I love you! 
     Noveno, my shoes are falling apart! they are getting completely destroyed! So, i`m going to try to wear them until the end of my mission. They`ll look pretty cool by then. haha...
     Dècimo, Dad, would you be willing to look up the Navy ROTC information at University of Idaho for me? I would really appreciate it. I don`t know if i`ll do it, but it would be nice to have it as an option. Maybe i`ll start it next septiembre, who knows? They would pay for my schooling and they would be one less thing to worry about.
     Dècimo Primero, sorry I don`t have any pictures this week because the computer I`m using does not have a USB port, go figure. But you will have a good number of pictures next week. BTW, i am now living with one of my old companions, Elder Harriott from Panamà. He`s way cool and now I`ll live with him until I die here. Crazy, I would have been with him for four transfers or six months. He`s in the other area that lives with us.
     I`m afraid that`s all I have to write this week. Thanks for sending letters every week without fail for my entire mission. I love you guys and i look forward to seeing you real soon. 
 
And that`s all I have to say about that.... 

Élder Garrett Brighton Rook
 Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Oeste
        "La mejor misión de todo el mundo..."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment