Friday, February 3, 2012

February 2nd 2012

Hey guys!
Sorry for the late letter, but I couldn´t email on monday because P-Day got changed from Monday to Wednesday this week because of transfers. But, you´ll be getting a letter next monday for sure.
Transfers were awesome, I got my new companion. His name is Elder Cancino from Chile. He´s from the same city that my other chilean companion was from, Santiago. Strange huh? He´s way cool and way ready to work. I don´t know if I told you, but I´m training again. So yeah, he´s fresh out of the MTC.
Nothing much has happened other than that. The Assistants told me to write a short letter to you guys to let you know that I´m okay. I´ll write more next week. By the way, I met the Wilson family and they gave me the bag of goodies. Thank you so much! I ate the Dots on the bus ride to my area, I couldn´t wait. I love listening to the music. Its nice to have a change once in a while. I love you guys and I´ll talk to you on Monday!
Chau!

Élder Garrett Brighton Rook
"Sé el cambio que quieres ver en el mundo"

No comments:

Post a Comment