Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3, 2012

Che!

     Muy buenos días de Argentina a ustedes!

     Thanks for the awesome letters this week. I always enjoy your letters and I look forward to them every week. This week was somewhat uneventful, but absolutely flew by. I can only imagine how fast an eventful week will go by. Crazy.
     I`m glad that everybody is happy at home and that things are going well. Gavin, your photos look great. I have all the photos that you sent me on my flashdrive. I want you to do my new album cover when I get home, I`m serious. And, yes I would be glad to play for you at solo & ensemble. It would be an honor, I would take any excuse to be back in a suit. Haha
     I think I`m going to need to buy another suit when I get home, because mine are almost dead. I think they just need a good dry clean, which I haven`t done on my mission at all. I still have the second pair of suit pants that I haven`t worn yet. Maybe I`ll just dry clean my coat. We`ll see because its really expensive here.
     Anyway, I think I just want to invite my best buds to a dinner or something when I get home. If I want to see somebody, I`ll go out and see them. We`ll talk about that later. 
     Isn`t it amazing how fast time has gone by? I don`t know if you guys (Mom and Dad) remember your missions. Personally, I don`t how I got here, 23 months in my mission this week. I feel like I just woke up one morning and here I was. Crazy...
     This week, we have the rededication of the Buenos Aires Temple. We`re getting really excited for friday, saturday, and sunday. Friday is the conference with the three general authorities: Eyring, Christtoferson, and Ballard. Saturday is the cultural celebration in Buenos Aires where all the Buenos Aires stakes are going to do a cultural presentation of the country. That`s going to be awesome. Then Sunday is the rededication at nine in the morning. Its going to be a great week of which I`m looking forward to. Great time to be a missionary right now, and just in time, a month before I leave. There were missionaries who went home a little over 3 months ago who were crying because they were going to miss the temple. So, we`re really fortunate.
     Gavin, you want a chalina? What Elder Unker was wearing? Anything else cool? I`ll look around for ya and find some cool stuff. Something really Argentine.
     Paige, who`s the friend? Both your letter and Mom`s only used the word "friend". Who is it? Do I know it? haha
     Well, not much else to write. Send me your lists of stuff that you want so I can see how much they are! I love you guys and I`ll be seeing you on the flip flop.

     Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment