Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 17, 2012


Hola!
 
     My week was good. Just working and staying busy as always! This week was really weird because of the temperature. I am already starting to get a tan because the sun has been really strong this week. Plus the humidity makes it worse. So, I`ll come home with a tan. Yes! But today is even weirder, because now I`m in a sweater cause its chilly outside. That`s probably why I`m sick with a cold. The temperature change kills me. But, on with the show...
     Thanks for writing me this week. I always enjoy hearing from you guys, even though I don`t have much time left, I still love reading your letters.
     Thats so weird that Stewie is already coming home this week. I remember when I was with him at the airport in Spokane. That was not long ago. These two years have passed by way to fast. I do look forward to seeing him. Send him my love when you see him. Think of me when you have the barbeque on Saturday. I`ll be there in Spirit. Haha
     Don`t worry, I`m not trunked out...okay maybe a little bit. But, its monday I`m allowed to be trunky just for today. Haha I`m staying way busy, so there`s no time to be trunky.
     Dad, I want to try to get you an asado set, complete with knife and fork. Its way legit and you would love it. Mom, I`m not sure what to get you yet, but I will definitely find something. Gavin, if you want a jersey I can get one for you, but you would have to send me about 40 bucks to get it. Its way cool though. Paige, I have an idea what to get you and I`m thinking about buying it really soon. I found some spoons that Grandma would love and I`m not sure what to get for Grandpa. I still want a little cash for myself for one more thing that I want, maybe like 20 bucks. But, we`ll see. See if you can send me the money by next week, so I can buy things without being rushed toward the end.
     I love you guys and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Chau!
 
Sorry for the short letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment