Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Hola!
 
     Writing at the end of a great week to say the least. Sorry for the short letter in advance but I really don`t have much to write anymore, given that we`ll see each other in a few weeks. This week was awesome! We had a baptism on Saturday! His name is Hector Rodriguez and he has been investigating the church for eight years. It was an awesome day and I`ll send more pictures later.
     That`s so awesome that Stewie`s home! I was so happy to get a letter from him, even though I can`t send one back. Let him know that I love him a ton and that I look forward to seeing him again. Also, you can forward letters to him so he can hear from me until I get home. Tell him that, of course, I will be in his homecoming talk. It would be an honor.
     My companion and I are doing well. Don`t worry Dad, I`m not making him trunky. He`s a good guy and loves to work.
     Thanks for everything that you do for me. I`m doing well, I`m healthy and safe, and looking forward to seeing you again the the very near future. Thanks for everything and I love you a ton! 
     
     With love,
 
Élder Garrett Brighton Rook
 Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Oeste

No comments:

Post a Comment