Monday, April 30, 2012


Hey Guys!

     First off, apology for not writing last week. So wednesday, Elder Cancino and I head out of our area at about 9:00am to go to Buenos Aires. We showed up in Buenos Aires at about 1:00pm to go to our transfer meeting. The transfer meeting starts and I get a new companion. I´m still in Chacabuco. My new companion´s name is Elder Walker from Arizona. Finally an American companion! Anyway, we leave our area at about 6:30pm. But, on the way, the bus breaks down in Moreno and we´re there for about an hour, waiting for the next bus. We leave from there and head to our area, which is about another three hours of travel. We get to our area at about midnight. We go to sleep and had to leave on another bus at 8:30 in the morning to go do a baptismal interview in another area three hours away. We get there at about noon and spend the day with the elders there. But, we had to work in our area on friday, so we had to wake up at 2:00am on friday morning to catch the bus at 2:50 heading back to our area. It stopped in Chivilcoy and we slept in the zone leader´s apartment until 6:30 and we leave on another bus at about 9 to go back to our area. So, my week was really interesting. Sorry for not writing but thats why I didn´t write. Its not because I didn´t want to, because I did, but we just didn´t have any time whatsoever. But, you´ll be getting a nice long letter today.
     Anyway, how are you guys this week? It sounds to me that you´ve had a good week. Thanks for being patient with me with me not writing you and everything. But, anyway lets cut to the chase. 
     Send my congratulations to Kiera for her performance in Junior Miss. Junior Miss was always fun to go to. I miss High School a lot. Anyway, moving on...
     That´s really too bad about Brother Porter. Makes me sad. But, at least he´s in a better place. You just never know when your number is going to be called I guess.
     Hey I saw the prom pictures. Michael Buffaloe looks like a Wachiturro. Look it up on the internet and you´ll see what I mean. They´re really retarded.
     Well, I am happy about the class in Florida. But, I will be still studying in BYU because I feel that I need to go there. I hope you guys like humidity. I´ve heard its worse than here, and I almost died last year. 
      
     Well, now with whats going on here. So, we´ve been having some really difficult things going on in my branch. There are major problems with the leadership here and there may be some releases going on soon. We´ll know more next week about whats going on. I´ll let you know what´s going on when we call each other on the 13th.
     My new companion is a stud. He´s got 13 months in the mission and we have a lot of fun together. My last companion was really sad to leave this area. But, he´ll like his next area. I started right next to where he is now. 
     It finally starting to get cold here. Today isn´t so cold but its been quite chilly the last week or so. I´ve been having to use my jacket now. Yay! Its supposed to rain all week this week which will make it hard for proselyting. Yay...
     So, on the 13th, I´ll be calling you guys for Mothers Day. I´m so excited! Although, it seems I just barely got off the phone with you guys! Time is passing so fast! I can´t believe it.
     I´m afraid that I don´t have much to write this week. Given that we´re going to be talking to each other in a little under two weeks, I don´t have much to express, given that if I express everything, we won´t have much to talk about. But, I will keep you posted on the branch and how its going when more inormation is made availabe to give. The Mission President has asked me to keep the majority of this on the down low for right now, so sensitive information isn´t out in the air.
     I love you guys and I always look forward to your letters every week. Hve a great week and I´ll talk to you soon!

Chau! 

No comments:

Post a Comment