Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekly Letter April 17, 2012


Hola otra vez...

     Well, sorry guys but false alarm. I thought I wasn´t going to write you this week, but I got permission from the Assistants to write you for a half an hour. First off, I did send the letter to everyone last week and its interesting that it only arrived to Gav. I truly don´t know what to say to that, but I did send it to all this week too, so hopefully all will get it. 
     Sorry for the day wait, but yesterday we went to a zone activity an hour and a half away in bus so we didn´t get back to our area until around 7:30 in the evening. We were able to write President during the activity, but that´s all we had time for. But, the assistants gave us permission to write our families today. 
     It has been quite a week this week. First off, our little branch is having major problems. The leardership is tearing itself apart because of gossip and backbiting. Now, the Mission President, his councelors, and the District Presidency are getting involved. Until something else happens, President has asked me to keep it on the down low. So, more information will be on its way as it is made available. 
     Thank you so much for the pictures Gavin. You know, you are almost as handsome as I was at that age...haha. Nah, you´re more handsome than I was. But, I think I´m catching up now. Glad you had fun at prom. Sounds like its getting worse every year. It wasn´t too bad when I went, but that was a while ago. Pictures look great!
     Congrats Paige on your tests. I´m glad that you scored so high! But, I am afraid that I´m going to BYU Provo. I just feel that that´s where I need to go. I don´t know, I don´t have any specific reasoning, but I have prayed and fasted about it, and I just feel that, if I get accepted, that´s where I need to go. But, we´ll still be really close. Rexburg isn´t that far from Provo. That´s awesome that you´re going to the gym everyday. When I get back, everyone´s going to be skinny! 
     No Mom, I didn´t buy the pants yet and that money is burning a hole in my pocket! I haven´t been to Buenos Aires in three months, but if I get changed, I´ll be going in a week or so. As soon as I see a good pair of pants, I´ll buy it. It´s just so incredibly expensive where I am. Buenos Aires is ten times cheaper. My headaches are okay, same ol´ same ol´. Nothing worse about them at least. Don´t worry about the call, I´ll just pay for it with my monthly allowance. They´ll allow us to do that.   
     Nothing much else to report. But, next week...I won´t be able to write until Wednesday because there is changes. Even if I don´t get changed, I still won´t be able to write until wednesday with the rest of the mission. So, don´t be dissapointed when you don´t get my letter until Wednesday. I love you guys and I think about you everyday (not in a trunky way). Thank you so much for all that you do for me and I look forward to giving you all a big hug in a few months (not in a trunky way) pastedGraphic.pdf

Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment