Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekly Letter March 5, 2012


Hola todos!

Well, we have had quite the week. And I hear that you guys have too. First, I´ll take care of a little bit of housekeeping:

First, sorry about your job, Paige. I guess that´s how we learn sometimes. You know what they say, "nobody learns from success...". Just make this a learning experience. Learn from it and move on. Apply what you´ve learned in future opportunities and make it better. In the meanwhile, even though you don´t have a job...WORK on finding a job. That is your job until you find one. Go to this seminar with Pres. Nichols, it will be awesome. Paige, I think you need to go on a mission, not because of what happened or whats happening, but its the learning experience of a lifetime. I don´t think you guys are going to know me when I get home. Its our opportunity to completely put our lives in the Lord´s hands and let us mold us into what he wants us to be. I highly encourage you to pray about it and do some major, prayerful, self-evaluation on what you need to do to change. I love you and am always here to support you.

I miss going to the temple often. Thats something I want to do when I get home, is go to the temple on a regular basis. I love the Thurgood family. I miss them a ton and say Hi to them for me. We need to have a giant barbeque when I get home. Yeah, Adam´s bed is awesome. I spent many a night there. Haha pastedGraphic.pdf

Just keep going with the job search. Its hard for everybody right now I´m sure. You could always come to Argentina to work. There is always something to do haha. Or, we could move to Canada. I was talking to an Elder about three months ago who is from Canada and he was telling me that there is too much work and not enough workers. How would that be? Just keep swimmin´.

Well, we have definitely seen the hand of the Lord in our area this week. We had a soccer activity on friday and a ton of investigators came. Then, on sunday, they all came to church and we now have eight people preparing for baptism. We´ll see what happens this week. I´m not getting my hopes up, but I´m having faith that the Lord will bless us. Hopefully everything will work out okay.

My companion is adjusting well. He´s always tired and he pretty much dies at night when bedtime comes around. But, he´ll get used to it soon enough. He´s a cool guy and kes to work hard, which is what this area needs.

Bummer Gavin about prom dude. But, whatever...it happens. I hope you have fun, and I want to see pictures afterward. "Now remember, no late night parties trying to get lucky, because tomorrow...we rock. As is the words of ACDC...´we roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those of you about to rock...we salute you...´". -School of Rock

I am still thinking about the ROTC and I don´t know what to do still. I was looking at the music program that the Army has, but I noticed that all of the musicians are enlisted men, not officers and there is no way I am going to go into the Army as an enlisted. I´m sure that they use the officers for something a little more productive than music. I´ll pray about it and see what I get.

Sorry for no pictures. I forgot my cable for my camera and my comp´s adapter for USB doesn´t work with my memory card, so yeah...next week for sure, I promise. Also a favor please. Mom...Dad...I don´t know if it would be possible if you could put like fifty bucks in my account for a new pair of pants. My work pants are all torn up and I´ve fixed the crotch area like five times, it just keeps breaking. If not, its okay, I can survive. But, if you could, it would be amazing.

I love you guys so much and I pray for you daily. Thanks for all you do for me and I look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a great week and we´ll talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment