Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Letter March 1, 2012

Hola!


Well, I can see, by reading your letters, that there was a misunderstanding in my last letter on Wednesday. I think I said and I quote, "Once every six weeks...P-Day will be on Wednesday...".pastedGraphic.pdf Haha, but its okay. It happens. But, yeah all of my P-Days are still mondays, minus the one every six weeks, which is a wednesday. Thank you to those who sent me a letter last night, because it gave me something to read.

The weather here is driving me crazy. First, it rains in the morning and it gets relatively cool, so obviously we´re in jackets. Then, it stops raining and the sun explodes through the clouds and the heat hits you like a ton of bricks, and you´re in a jacket. I hate in-between seasons here. It just needs to be autumn now and cut it out with this indecisive weather. I just want winter already!

Have you found out anything about my BYU application? When is the deadline for winter semester? Are my grades good enough to get in? Please keep my updated on everything thats going on conerning that. Oh and also call them about the Music School and how I would work out that application. Please...pastedGraphic_1.pdf I think I´ve decided not to do ROTC, given that I wouldn´t be able to fully devote myself to a music composition major while being in the service. I still need to pray about it, but I think that´s the road I´m going to take. I think I´m going to do a bachelors in music composition at BYU, that is if I get into the music school. I think it would a really cool major. We´ll see of course what happens.

Its interesting, Paige told me nothing of the conference that both Mom and Dad talked about. Nor did she express her interest in going on a mission to me. She told me, "Well............................... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened this week.". Hmm, oh well...

Good luck Mom with your surgery on Wednesday. I´ll definitely praying for you. You´ll be okay. Clint is an amazing surgeon and I would feel 100% safe with him. Trust me, I´ve seen many from him haha...

Thats way cool Dad that Ty is serving in one of your old areas. Send a letter to him and he could maybe find some of your converts over there. Or at least somebody who knows them. Thats way awesome. Maybe Gavin will serve his mission here and I´ll give him a list of people to find.

Thats way awesome that Paige is interested in going on a mission. I hope that interest stays alive until she goes. Paige, do it, it is truly something that you´ll never regret for doing, and something that you´ll always regret for not doing.

Spencer is engaged to Tony? Yeah, I kow Tony. We worked together in Hollywood Video for a little bit until he quit. He´s a good kid, but I don´t think I could see him joining the church, given that he´s a little on the evangelist side. But, who knows?

Nothing much is going on here. My convert´s Mom was made Young Women´s President yesterday, so that was really cool. That family is just rocketing through the Gospel, its so awesome.

Nothing much else to write I´m afraid. Just working hard and getting things done here. When something interesting happens here, I´ll let you know. I love you guys and I always look forward to reading your letters. Have a great week and I´ll write you on Monday!

Mosiah 2:41


Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment