Monday, December 27, 2010

Day after Christmas letter

¡Hola!

Well, its another P-Day here, and its hot...again. And there´s humidity...again. But, it´s all good :-) It was another good week in Argentina this week. We got together as a Misison on Monday and had a Christmas celebration with everybody. It was awesome! We had a gift exchange and a talent show as well. I played Carol of the Bells with God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen on the piano. It was so much fun! We ate so much for Christmas, Asado (Beef), Pollo (Chicken), Chancho (Pig), Chinchulin (Pig Intestines), Empanadas, Lingua (Cow Tongue), and other miscellaneous stuff like chips and soda pop. The pig intestines and cow tongue were epecilally delightful. Seriouslly, they were really good. I got the opportunity to talk to my family as well on Christmas Day. On Christmas Eve in Argentina, the people here launch fireworks when it hits midnight. So my companion and I had the opportunity to watch fireworks on Christmas Eve. Not much to report this week, but just know that I love you all and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your poor feet! I have to agree dogs are over-rated. Keep up the hard work elder!

    ReplyDelete