Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekly Letter December 5, 2011

Hola!

Well, we had a good week this week. Up til now, I still haven´t received a letter from Dad. But, hopefully as I write this letter, I will recieve it.

Congrats to Paige on your interview with Panda. Careful that you don´t eat too much when you get the job. If I worked there, I would eat way too much. But, its kind of weird to think that I´ll be working a job like a regular guy when I get home. Can you believe that I hit fourteen months in the mission tomorrow? Crazy! The time is flying by so fast!

Thats awesome that you guys served lunch at a zone conference. We are definitely thankful for the sisters that serve us lunch at our zone conferences. Quite an experience right? To be around other missionaries all at once. I´m still amazed when I go to zone conferences.

We heard some bad news about our Mission President. On Tuesday, his Dad died after a bad fall. I guess he fell and hit his head and went to the hospital, but died a few hours later. Really sad to be thousands of miles away from home and have a parent die. I guess he´s not making plans to leave the country. He is so cool. I love my mission president. I feel really bad for him.

Gavin, have fun with Spirit week! I always loved spirit week. Grease will be cool. Gotta love grease man. Say hi to everybody I know still in High School. Dude, you need to send me some pictures of the snow with your new camera so I can print them and show everybody what Post Falls snow is like. Plus, if you could send some pictures from my facebook, that would be awesome. If you have time.

Well, not much to report on this side I´m afraid. Nothing really interesting happened this week. Just working and loving the mission. This week sped by unbelievably fast. I really can´t believe it. Tomorrow I have fourteen months in the mission and ten months left. Argentina is so awesome. I love it. I really want to come here again with you guys someday. We need to save money to come back here. At least we´ll have places to stay. We won´t have to stay in a hotel. Its so pretty here. But, we need to come down in fall or spring, because summer is terrible pastedGraphic.pdf But, we´ll see.

We are teaching this family about a block away from our house. They are golden! They have come to church twice now, and the mom is going down to the city hall today to find out about marriage to her boyfriend. They are so cool, and they are already feeding us. I´ll take a picture with them this week and send it to you. Well, I need to go. I know I didn´t write much, but there is not much to write. I love you guys so much and I pray for you daily and nightly. Good luck Paige with everything and I hope everything goes well. Thank you so much for all the love and support that you all give me. I love the talk that I attached from Jeffrey R. Holland. I always listen to it and it always makes me feel better. Listen to it. I think you guys will remember this talk from conference. I remember when he came to the MTC. Probably the most spiritual experience of my life. I love you guys and I´ll write next week!

¡Chau!


No comments:

Post a Comment