Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Que tal todos?
Okay, I do have to tell you, that I am barely awake, because we just got done playing
soccer with the Zone Leaders in their chapel, so it's really hard for me to write right now. But,
I love you guys so I'm going to write anyway
Mom, thanks for your letter, but you were right. I don't know if Chad told you, but I did buy a
flashdrive to store pictures on so I don't have to limit myself when it comes to taking pictures.
I don't know if you guys are storing the pictures I have sent you? But, I did buy my shoes and I tell you what,
I am a way happier person with them. They are so comfortable, waterproof, and are made especifically for work.
They're awesome. And yes, I wear my orthopedics everyday.
Well, I found out that I am leaving my are early today. I guess President was a little angry about something
that I did last week, and he wants to send me out early... Totally joking! Turns out that transfers are
getting cut by a few days. It was supposed to be done on the 6th of November, but now its the 3rd. So,
I have to say goodbye to my ward a sunday early. Really sad. I love my ward and I don't want to leave.
I always get really nervous right before transfers. Don't know why. I think its because I'm leaving and
I don't know where I'm going.
Thank you so much for the money that you guys have deposited. It really helps a lot. I think that money
at Christmas would be a lot better than a package, and easier. Entonces, quedense tranquilo {so, just relax}.
Dad, below freezing weather would be amazing right now. Its starting to heat up here. We played soccer
today and I almost died sweating. Its so humid I can't believe it. Its like you can feel the heat sitting right on
your shoulders.
Mom, this lady is picking up her son in my mission? If she is, what's her name?
I know a missionary really well who's going home in January, who is from Utah, but I don't know if its
the same family.
I did get a letter from Matt. About 1/2 a paragraph. But, a letter nonetheless.
Okay, now for my short week. We had quite a difficult week this week.
My companion had to go to the hospital for a problem in his...its a man only problem.
Anyway, we had to go to Buenos Aires. The hospital is right next to a gigantic train station
called "Constitucion". The staion is enormous, probably one of the biggest buildings I have ever seen.
We took two subways and a bus to get home at the end of the day. Fun day. By the way, my companion
is okay. It would be really cool if you guys sent him a DearElder. He speaks fluent english so don't worry
about not knowing spanish. His name is Jeffrey Phill Abarca. I'm sure he would love it. By the way,
the area doctor checked my blood pressure and says that its still perfect right where it is.
Makes me happy. 125/69
We had a few miracles this week. We have an investigator who has been investigating the church
for a while, her name is samantha. We had a lesson with her in her house and her dad starting going off
on how she didn't need to be baptized again because she's already baptized. And other things that aren't
worth mentioning. He started trashing on the United States and stuff like that. I just had to keep my
big trap shut. My companion asked Samantha to share her testimony. The spirit was so strong until her dad
shot her down and made her cry. She's 14 by the way. Yesterday, she came up to us and told us
that her dad has softened up to the idea a little bit and says that its her decision if she wants to
get baptized. Miracle. My companion told me that he had a dream a few nights before and said that
he saw that happen, in the exact same situation as it happened. Crazy. Tha Lord works in
mysterious ways. We have another baptism on Saturday as well. A lady who lost her records
and needs to get rebaptized. We are so incredibly blessed. What a week we are going to have!
Anyway, I've got to go. Thanks for all that you do for me. Thanks for the letters and all
the support. I'll write next week. I think I'm going to go and take a nap now
Con amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment