Monday, May 21, 2012

Hey guys!

     Well, sorry first off for not having much time to write today. So, I´ll just cut to the chase. Thanks for writing me this week, as always. 
     Exciting news that you guys sent me with all the marriage going on. Its crazy! I´m going to be the only single guy when I get home! Haha
     Mom, I was looking on the NIC website. They have an entire list of jobs available at the campus. I don´t know if you need to be a student but its an option. 
     Congratulations to Gavin for the wedding gig! 500 bucks! Crazy! I wish I had 500 bucks. 
     I was thinking the same thing about working. I would have submitted my application for NIC, but they only have appliactions going on for as far as fall of this year. I need to wait a few months before applying. I do want to work up there in Post Falls. Maybe the city could put me up for something. I would work with Daniel in a minute, you guys know that. Plus, I speak Spanish, I´m sure I could find something up there. I´m getting really excited to study. Not trunky though. haha Speaking of trunky, I was in the offices last sunday and i saw that my last day in the mission is the 12th of October. Oh man! I have a date! I should be getting an iternerary soon, about a few weeks. 
     Paige, did you know that Michael Buble is married to an Argentine? Little fun fact...haha
     Gavin, please send me the picture with the cheerleader and we´ll see if Camille has anything to complain about haha. She´s just jealous. Next time you see Josh, say Hi to him for me okay? Tell him he´s my favorite boss. 
     I almost finished my application to U of I. Dad, if you could go on and make sure that everything is correct, that would be awesome. There is no fee for application. I´m just applying everywhere to see what options I have. I could even work with Prof. Mendez during my study in NIC. He´s a way cool guy and he knows me really well. I accompanied probably 80% of the competing basses during solo & ensemble. Maybe, we´ll see...
     Nothing much happening here in Argentina. Nothing really interesting. I had a really bad cold this last week that knocked my on my butt. I was so sick, but now I´m 110% better. Sorry, but I´ve gotta go. I sent some of my pictures from the Capital Trip last week like I promised. It was pretty cool. Saw a lot of cool stuff. Ate Subway for the first time in 20 months. Amazing...haha
     Anyway, I love you guys and I´ll talk to you next week. BTW, could you guys put one more dollar in my checking account so I can withdraw 300 pesos instead of 250? Because the machine won´t let me take out 300 pesos, because there´s not enough coinage on top of the main fund to pay the withraw fee. Understand? I know I don´t make much sense. Sorry. But, one or two dollars would be much appreciated. Thanks! 
     By the way Gavin! Could you send me some music from Beowulf when you get a chance? Also some more music from gears of war would be sick if you get some time. Thanks bud! 

Love you guys!

Élder Garrett Brighton Rook
 Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Oeste








        "La mejor misión de todo el mundo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment