Monday, October 8, 2012

Hola,

     How`s everybody? Excited? I`m pretty excited to see you guys this week. Not going to lie, I`m scared and nervous, but I feel better knowing that my family will be there every step of the way. 
     First of all, I am NOT getting on Facebook and I don`t know who would be doing that. I haven`t been on Facebook my whole mission. So, that must be a mistake.
     Second, Paige...GET YOUR PAPERS DONE!!!!! Go on a mission! Get it done! Now that you can go earlier, just go and get it done. Take advantage of it, there is a reason why this has happened, so do it.  
     My week was really good. Final interview with President, General Conference, and goodbye parties from the members. I`ll be sure to show show you pictures when I get home. 
     If you could, maybe you could put the fifty dollars in on thursday, so I know that I won`t have to wait for it for friday. Because sometimes, it takes a while to use money recently placed on my card.     
     Well, this is my last letter to you as a missionary. I am filled with mixed feelings, joy and sadness, excitement and fear, certainty and insecurity. I can`t believe that I have come to the end of my misison experience. I remember growing up and everything I did was to prepare me for my mission, priesthood activities, studying Preach My Gospel, and leaving with the missionaries on teaching appointments. Now, I am at the end of my own mission. I can`t believe that it went so fast. I have planned what I want to do when I get home, now we`ll just have to see how those plans carry out. But I know that if I do what Heavenly Father wants me to do, that he`ll help me always and I`ll be able to accomplish what he wants done for me. I hope to go home a man, grown up and mature in the gospel, ready to prepare himself to be a husband and father and to raise a family, righteous and obedient in the gospel. I hope that you are proud of me as I complete this two year experience and I want to thank you for always being there for me. I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me, for the words of encouragement that have made me who I am today. I go home with many traits that I will be able to use to prepare me to be a man in the eyes of God. I have a testimony of obedience, that if we are obedient, we qualify for all the blessings of God and he is obligated to bless us. I go home with a testimony of this gospel that I know its true. I know that Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us and hopes that we just do the right thing. I hope to look back on my mission and say what the Apostle Paul said, "I fought the good fight, I finished my course, I kept the faith". I share this testimony with you with my love, appreciation, and gratitude in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you and we`ll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment