Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Going to the Temple

Going to the temple is an awesome experience! One that I won't soon forget, even though I can't remember the date that we went. I believe it was sometime in August. It was very warm that day, and the sky was so blue. I remember telling the stake president that I wanted Garrett to go fairly early before his mission, so that we could attend with him often.

We had many join us that day, but the picture shows a family from our ward whose son was also entering the MTC the same day that Garrett did. Adam Thurgood was called to go to the Philippines. Also present were his parents. Daniel who is standing next to Adam is Garrett's best friend Daniel Stuart. He left about 3 weeks before Garrett on his way to Oklahoma. So awesome to have 3 missionaries going out together!


No comments:

Post a Comment